Stay warm and satisfied with this perfect fall chili recipe.
With the seasons changing and a slight chill in the air, you may be craving something warm and filling for dinner. If you want an easy way to please your loved ones, then whip up this perfect fall chili recipe.
Slow Cooker Chili
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 cans fire-roasted crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon roasted garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup beer
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chocolate powder
- Brown ground beef and pork in a skillet over medium-high heat until fully cooked
- Transfer to slow cooker
- Add remaining ingredients
- Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-6.
- Serve hot with chopped onion, shredded cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips for garnish.
This perfect fall chili recipe is sure to keep you and your loved ones happy and satisfied all season long. Are you looking for assistance with a commercial construction project this fall? If so, then contact your Pleasanton contractor at Proforma Construction. Serving Pleasanton and the surrounding California area, our highly-trained team is ready to make your commercial construction dreams a reality.