Try out this tasty recipe this National Noodle Month.
March is National Noodle Month! Want a delicious way to celebrate but sick of the same old spaghetti and meatballs? Then try whipping up this easy, delicious, and fresh take on pasta. This asparagus, sundried tomato, and chicken spaghetti is sure to get mouths watering this March.
Asparagus, Sundried Tomato, and Chicken Spaghetti
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch asparagus, stalks trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- ½ cup roughly chopped sundried tomatoes
- ¼ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate and let rest 10 minutes, then slice.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add asparagus and sundried tomatoes and cook until asparagus is tender, 8 minutes.
- Pour in broth and heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Add spaghetti and toss until fully coated.
Serve up this delicious pasta dish to celebrate this National Noodle Month. Are you looking for assistance with your commercial construction needs this March? If so, then contact your Pleasanton contractor at Proforma Construction. Serving Pleasanton and the surrounding California area, our highly-trained team is ready to make your commercial construction dreams a reality.