This light spring dessert is the perfect way to celebrate the flavors of the season.
Now that spring is here, it’s time to do away with heavy desserts and bring in some new and fresh treats. Want an easy, tasty, and sweet way to celebrate this season? Then try whipping up this light spring dessert for you and your loved ones.
Strawberries and Cream Pops
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Cooking spray, for pop mold
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Remove tops of strawberries and quarter them. Place on a medium baking sheet and toss with sugar. Roast until tender and jammy, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk to combine sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, whole milk, and vanilla.
- Spray popsicle molds with cooking spray. Spoon about 10 pieces roasted strawberries into each popsicle mold. Fill mold with cream mixture and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 6 hours, or until frozen.
- Before serving, run molds under warm water to loosen popsicles.
This light spring dessert is the perfect way to highlight the fresh flavors of the season! Are you looking for assistance with your commercial construction needs this spring? If so, then contact your Pleasanton contractor at Proforma Construction. Serving Pleasanton and the surrounding California area, our highly-trained team is ready to make your commercial construction dreams a reality.