Why software is an essential part of your construction business.
It’s no secret that the commercial construction sector has been slower to adopt technology than other industries. As such, many companies continue to view things like software as additional operating costs. However, this mindset prevents construction companies from seeing the full potential of software solutions. When construction companies recognize software as a necessary operating tool, they will be more likely to invest in this technology and make meaningful changes that will help their business in the future. To help you see the importance of investing in new software, your Pleasanton contractor explains what this technology can do for your firm.
- If implemented correctly, digital technologies can reduce capital project costs by up to 45%.
- Global construction productivity could increase by 9% if the industry placed more focus on collaboration and adopted tools to foster these efforts.
- The successful adoption of digital technologies could result in productivity increases of about 15%.
- Assuming full-scale digitization, the construction industry could save up to 20% in the next ten years. This adds up to about $1.7 trillion annually.
- Using digital tools can result in savings of up to 7% during the building process.
- Improved analytics are expected to value $9.5-15.4 trillion across the global construction market.
With these staggering numbers in mind, it’s easy to see the significant influence that software and other new technologies can have on the commercial construction industry. Want to stay up to date with all the latest construction technology trends? If so, then contact your Pleasanton contractor at Proforma Construction. Serving Pleasanton and the surrounding California area, our highly-trained team is ready to make your commercial construction dreams a reality.